Monday, April 23, 2007

No Failure Zone

What would you attempt to do if you knew you wouldn't fail? This powerful question was posed to me a few months ago and really got me thinking. What would I set out to do if I knew that I was in a safe place, a "no failure zone," where everything I do is leading me to success, where every step I take is part of the journey.

In this "no failure zone," no matter how hard I try to mess things up or to criticize myself for what I "coulda, shoulda, woulda" done, success is all there is.

How about you? What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?

Would you ask for the promotion or raise you know you deserve?
Would you run for office? Get a degree?
Learn a new language?
Learn to skydive, bellydance, paint or sail?
Would you get organized once and for all?
Would you make your own health and well-being a priority?

What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?


I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: