Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Motivated Monkey


I'm very excited to have been published in a fantastic new eco-project called The Motivated Monkey which is an uplifting collection of motivational tips, techniques and advice on how to get more motivation, achieve more and overcome procrastination. Best of all, 25% of all profits go to Save the Children.

I've contributed an article called,"Setting Sail to Your Destination," where I write about stepping into the unknown to try something new.

Other authors in the book are Jack Canfield, Steve Chandler, Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy and my coach, Rachelle Disbennett-Lee.

As a personal recommendation from me you can claim a 10% discount on the price of the book; just follow the link below for your discount.

http://www.thelargemonkey.com/tmmvipdisc.htm

No comments: